Montag, 5. September 2011

Don't You Want To Share The Guilt?

So, after the depressing experience of art school, I decided to quit and go on a one year break. This year is supposed to be my super-me-time where I can do stuff like knitting all day or meditating under a waterfall. Or becoming Superwoman. But unfortunatly there are no waterfalls in my hometown and I'm not patient enough for knitting. I don't even own a cape so the Superwoman plan also has to wait.
But there is a loads of other stuff I have to do, like finding a job. And I had luck. On Monday I have a job interview for a traineeship as a graphic designer. :)

This is a page I stumbled over a couple of minutes ago and I am sooo excited! I am definetly going to participate though I can't decide which theme to choose.
This is one of the coolest projects I ever heard of.

EDIT: I chose the theme "Fill me with stories". A very very very big thank you to my sister who gave me the participation as a late birthday present.
Thank you, so much!

Photobucket
---------------------------------------------------
Photobucket

Some illustrations I made a while ago inspired by Kate Nash, because she's awesome.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen